Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer
National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the vacancy for Chief Program officer in the Children Division.
Position Title: Chief Program Officer.
Position Level: P1A.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Degree, preferably in Social Science Discipline.Preferably with
Â Â Â Â Â Â 1. Advance training in program management and child rights.
Â Â Â Â Â Â 2. Experience in working on child protection programming.
No of Posts :1 ( Children Division).
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For more information on the eligibility criteria, please refer to section 7.3.2 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2010, available at the RCSC website (www.rcsc.gov.bt).Application along with Curriculum Vitae and other documents must reach NCWC latest by 29/4/2015.
For further information, please contact Head, AFS/Administration at telephone #334550/334549 during the office hours.
|TOR for CPO.pdf||Download|
- "Empowering Communities to Address Violence Against Children" A pilot project in 3 Dzongkhags
- Training of Thimphu Thromde Community Mentors and School Trainers on the Dekyid Thuendrel- Parenting without Violence Toolkit
- Orientation and Coordination Meeting with Community Members.
- Pilot test on the Parenting without Violence (PwV)Toolkit in Thimphu
- Training on Introduction to Basic Concepts, Methods and tools for Gender Mainstreaming
- Specialized Service Providers ( counselors )
- Four-day Booster Training for the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan's GBV Prevention Project
- Public Appeal
- Selection result for the post of a Counselor
- International Women's Day
- COVID19 Impact on Women and Children Study
- Re announcement of vacancy for the Program Officer
- The shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor
- Vacancy Announcement for Program Officer
- 42nd birth anniversary of His Majesty