Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
As per the selection procedure held on March 26, 2020, the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the selection result.
Wangchuk Zangmo, Sr. PO, (EID No.200901025.), been selected for the post of Sr. Program Officer, Children Division, National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC).
In line with section 188.8.131.52 of the BCSR 2018, the candidate is requested to submit the following document on or before April 10th, 2020 to HR section.
- Audit Clearance (Valid and original)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No objection Certificate from the Parent Agency
- Awards of Gender Champion
- 108th National Day
- Royal Civil Service Award 2015
- Vacancy for the post of Personal Assistant (PA) to Director.
- Vacancy of Personal Assistant
- New Director for NCWC
- International Day of the Girl Child (IDGC)
- Awareness program in Higher Secondary Schools of Thimphu
- The Director General joins Department of Youth and Sports.
- Annual Performance Agreement signing of NCWC Secretariat
- EOI Shortlisted Announcement
- Supply of Laptops and Printers
- Quotation for Air Ticket
- EoI to develop SOP on Case Management and Referral System for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers/Protection Officers and Probation Officers.