Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
As per the selection procedure held on March 26, 2020, the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the selection result.
Wangchuk Zangmo, Sr. PO, (EID No.200901025.), been selected for the post of Sr. Program Officer, Children Division, National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC).
In line with section 188.8.131.52 of the BCSR 2018, the candidate is requested to submit the following document on or before April 10th, 2020 to HR section.
- Audit Clearance (Valid and original)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No objection Certificate from the Parent Agency
- Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer
- Public Notification on CCPA, CAA and DVPA
- EOI Template and ToR for "Auditing of Implementing Agencies Under Component C of the Project"
- Download Template for Request for Proposal and Terms of Reference for NCWC Video.
- Advancing Economic Opportunities of Women and Girls, EOI for Impact Evaluation Study for Component C.
- Expression of interest(EOI) for Development of Gender Advocacy Materials.
- Celebrating International Women’s Day, March 8 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark