Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
As per the selection procedure held on March 26, 2020, the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the selection result.
Wangchuk Zangmo, Sr. PO, (EID No.200901025.), been selected for the post of Sr. Program Officer, Children Division, National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC).
In line with section 220.127.116.11 of the BCSR 2018, the candidate is requested to submit the following document on or before April 10th, 2020 to HR section.
- Audit Clearance (Valid and original)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No objection Certificate from the Parent Agency
- Dissemination of "Accounting for Unpaid Care Work in Bhutan Report" findings - Paro
- Workshop on the "Accounting for Unpaid Care Work in Bhutan Report"
- Vacancy Announcement on Lateral Transfer
- Award Program 2019
- Observation of IDEVAW
- World Children’s Day and Child Mandala
- 30th Anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Voices of Children and Young People Child Helpline Data for 2017 & 2018
- Gender and climate change
- Wishing our humble Happy 64th Birth Anniversary Your Majesty
- Kicked off the Bhutan Women Parliamentary Caucus (BWPC)
- BWPC Orientation workshop Day 2
- Training of Trainers on Early Identification and Safe Referral on Child Protection
- International Day of the Girl Child Day "Girl Force: Unscripted and Unstoppable".
- Caregiver and adolescence group for Bhutan Pilot Project