Consultancy Service to Reviewing and Updating the existing child protection case management SOP, developing guidelines and procedures for the prevention and response to child protection and to conduct ToT.
National Commission for Women and Children is pleased to announce the Invitation for the bids from the National Consultancy Firms holding valid trade license for the Consultancy Services for Consultancy Service to Reviewing and Updating the existing child protection case management SOP, developing guidelines and procedures for the prevention and response to child protection and to conduct ToT. . The tender documents will be available online 'LIVE" in the eGP system from July 21, 2021 and last date of Submission is August 18, 2021. For further information please contact # 334549/334553 during office hours.
- Supply of Projector
- Advertisement for the printing of the Child Friendly Version of the CCPA
- Sensitization Program on Gender and Child Protection Issues in Bhutan, May 23rd – 7th June 2015
- Annual quotation for the financial year 2015-2016
- Awareness on CCPA, CAA and DVPA.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers or Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Short-listed candidates for the post of Chief Program Officer, (P1-A) Children Division, NCWC (Vacant post-1).
- Consultancy to draft the Standard Operating Procedure on Management and Referral of Cases of Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Recognition of ICT Champion
- Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer
- Public Notification on CCPA, CAA and DVPA
- EOI Template and ToR for "Auditing of Implementing Agencies Under Component C of the Project"
- Download Template for Request for Proposal and Terms of Reference for NCWC Video.
- Advancing Economic Opportunities of Women and Girls, EOI for Impact Evaluation Study for Component C.