The shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor
The NCWC is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor as follow:
The NCWC would like to thank all applicants who have applied for the post advertised.
Note: The agency will notify the candidates of the selection interview date as early as possible considering the lockdown. For any other information/ clarification, please contact, HR Section, NCWC at telephone number 334549/334553 during the office hours.
- Quotation for Air Ticket
- EoI to develop SOP on Case Management and Referral System for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers/Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Supply of Projector
- Advertisement for the printing of the Child Friendly Version of the CCPA
- Sensitization Program on Gender and Child Protection Issues in Bhutan, May 23rd – 7th June 2015
- Annual quotation for the financial year 2015-2016
- Awareness on CCPA, CAA and DVPA.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers or Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Short-listed candidates for the post of Chief Program Officer, (P1-A) Children Division, NCWC (Vacant post-1).
- Consultancy to draft the Standard Operating Procedure on Management and Referral of Cases of Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Recognition of ICT Champion
- Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer
- Public Notification on CCPA, CAA and DVPA