Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
The National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) conducted a five-day training for the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups from 10-14 November 2021 in Paro. The training is part of the preparation for Gakey Lamtoen's roll-out to three schools and communities in 2022. Gakey Lamtoen is a unique GBV prevention initiative targeting adolescents and caregivers through a two-pronged approach. The training was attended by teachers and counselors from Babesa Higher Secondary School, Khasadrapchu Middle Secondary School and Shaba Higher Secondary School. Dzongkhag and Thromde Education Officers from Thimphu and Paro also participated in the training. #UNDP #NCWC #GakeyLamtoen
- Supply of Laptops and Printers
- Quotation for Air Ticket
- EoI to develop SOP on Case Management and Referral System for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers/Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Supply of Projector
- Advertisement for the printing of the Child Friendly Version of the CCPA
- Sensitization Program on Gender and Child Protection Issues in Bhutan, May 23rd – 7th June 2015
- Annual quotation for the financial year 2015-2016
- Awareness on CCPA, CAA and DVPA.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers or Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Short-listed candidates for the post of Chief Program Officer, (P1-A) Children Division, NCWC (Vacant post-1).
- Consultancy to draft the Standard Operating Procedure on Management and Referral of Cases of Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Recognition of ICT Champion
- Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer