Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
The National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) conducted a five-day training for the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups from 10-14 November 2021 in Paro. The training is part of the preparation for Gakey Lamtoen's roll-out to three schools and communities in 2022. Gakey Lamtoen is a unique GBV prevention initiative targeting adolescents and caregivers through a two-pronged approach. The training was attended by teachers and counselors from Babesa Higher Secondary School, Khasadrapchu Middle Secondary School and Shaba Higher Secondary School. Dzongkhag and Thromde Education Officers from Thimphu and Paro also participated in the training. #UNDP #NCWC #GakeyLamtoen
- Public Notification on CCPA, CAA and DVPA
- EOI Template and ToR for "Auditing of Implementing Agencies Under Component C of the Project"
- Download Template for Request for Proposal and Terms of Reference for NCWC Video.
- Advancing Economic Opportunities of Women and Girls, EOI for Impact Evaluation Study for Component C.
- Expression of interest(EOI) for Development of Gender Advocacy Materials.
- Celebrating International Women’s Day, March 8 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark