Orientation on Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection Framework
The National Commission for Women and Children with support from Save the Children- Bhutan Country Office conducted orientation on Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection Framework to 186 Scout’s Secretaries on December 15, 2021 and 58 Principals from 20 Dzongkhags on December 31, 2021. The aim of the orientation is to make the scout secretaries and principals aware of the preventive and responsive mechanisms that need to be in place in order to respond to child protection issues in school, home and community. Since most of our children spend the majority of their time in schools, it is important to strengthen preventive and responsive mechanisms in place so that our children are safe and protected from violence and harm. As such, the Internal Child Safeguarding and Protection framework will provide directives and guidance to the management to work with the children in a sensitive manner and ensure that their best interests are taken into consideration at all times. The orientation for both the batches were conducted virtually.
- Public Notice
- NCWC Annual Report 2021
- Two day Specialized Service Providers Training to counselors
- Service Delivery Guidelines
- 114th National Day
- Royal Civil Service Award 2021
- Handing and taking of Working Modality for Sustainable Operation and Management of Crèche Services to Ministry of Education
- Launch of NCWC Mobile Application
- Happy World Children’s Day!
- Selection Result for the Post of Counselors
- Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
- Five-day training for the adolescent groups' facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at Teckpark