The shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor
The NCWC is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of Assistant Counselor as follow:
The NCWC would like to thank all applicants who have applied for the post advertised.
Note: The agency will notify the candidates of the selection interview date as early as possible considering the lockdown. For any other information/ clarification, please contact, HR Section, NCWC at telephone number 334549/334553 during the office hours.
- Quotation for Consultancy to do a Thematic Analysis on child protection
- International Women’s Day 2018
- Circular from Hon'ble chair for all stakeholders.
- wishing a Happy Birthday to our beloved Gyalsey
- Draft Gender Equality Policy (GEP)
- The signing of MoU with the Dzongkha Development commission
- Revised ToR to Develop National Plan of Action for Child Wellbeing and Protection
- Quotation for Review and Develop National Plan of Action for Child Wellbeing and Protection
- Selection result for the post of Sr. Counselor
- vacancy Announcement (Lateral Transfer)
- Result for the post of Wet and Dry Sweeper
- Selection result for the post of Sr. Program Officer
- Royal Civil Service Award 2017
- Vacancy Announcement (Lateral Transfer)
- Shortlisted Applicants for the post of Sr. Program Officer