COVID19 Impact on Women and Children Study
The NCWC is pleased to share the COVID19 Impact on Women and Children Study report which is launched on 25th November,2021 coinciding with the international day for the elimination of violence against women at Paro College of Education with the theme "Orange the world: End violence against women now!" .
- Supply of Laptops and Printers
- Quotation for Air Ticket
- EoI to develop SOP on Case Management and Referral System for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers/Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Supply of Projector
- Advertisement for the printing of the Child Friendly Version of the CCPA
- Sensitization Program on Gender and Child Protection Issues in Bhutan, May 23rd – 7th June 2015
- Annual quotation for the financial year 2015-2016
- Awareness on CCPA, CAA and DVPA.
- Drafting of the Code of Ethics for the Child Welfare Officers or Protection Officers and Probation Officers.
- Short-listed candidates for the post of Chief Program Officer, (P1-A) Children Division, NCWC (Vacant post-1).
- Consultancy to draft the Standard Operating Procedure on Management and Referral of Cases of Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances.
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Recognition of ICT Champion
- Vacancy Announcement for the post of Chief Program Officer