Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
As per the selection procedure held on March 26, 2020, the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the selection result.
Wangchuk Zangmo, Sr. PO, (EID No.200901025.), been selected for the post of Sr. Program Officer, Children Division, National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC).
In line with section 22.214.171.124 of the BCSR 2018, the candidate is requested to submit the following document on or before April 10th, 2020 to HR section.
- Audit Clearance (Valid and original)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No objection Certificate from the Parent Agency
- Shortlisted Applicants for post of APO
- Vacancy Announcement Asst. Program Officer
- Press release
- Call 1098 or 77161215 to seek NCWC support during lockdown
- Royal Civil Service Award 2020
- NCWC family bid farewell to our Dircetor
- Orientation on internal child safeguarding and protection policy
- Special panel on Violence against women and girls
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (IDEVAW)
- World Children’s Day
- Training program on Early Identification and Safe Referral (EISR) for Gasa, Wangduephodrang and Punakha Dzongkhag.
- Training to the front-line responders and non-specialized service providers on SOP on GBV Prevention for Mongar and Lhuntse
- Training to the front-line responders and non-specialized service providers on SOP on GBV Prevention in Trashigang and Trashiyangtsi
- Queen Mother of Bhutan and HelpAge India receive 2020 UN Population Award
- Rape is a crime and social problem