Selection Result for the Post of Program Officer (P5-P3) under Children Division, NCWC
As per the selection procedure held on March 26, 2020, the National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) is pleased to announce the selection result.
Wangchuk Zangmo, Sr. PO, (EID No.200901025.), been selected for the post of Sr. Program Officer, Children Division, National Commission for Women and Children(NCWC).
In line with section 220.127.116.11 of the BCSR 2018, the candidate is requested to submit the following document on or before April 10th, 2020 to HR section.
- Audit Clearance (Valid and original)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No objection Certificate from the Parent Agency
- Validation workshop on Impact COVID19 to Women and Children.
- In-depth assessment of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on women and children
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at Teckpark
- Sensitization on Sexual Harassment at CDCL
- 13th Coronation Anniversary of our beloved Druk Gyalpo
- Project Steering Committee Meeting for the Gakey Lamtoen
- 10th Royal Wedding Anniversary
- Happy International Day of the Girl Child!
- Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Counselors
- Consultation on marriageable age review report
- Training on Early Identification and Safe Referral (EISR) to the Scouts Focal and Media Person
- Ending Violence Against Children
- Vacancy Announcement
- Three days workshop on Sensitive reporting on gender and children concerns to media houses
- Consultancy Service to Reviewing and Updating the existing child protection case management SOP, developing guidelines and procedures for the prevention and response to child protection and to conduct ToT.