Five-day training For the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups
The National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) conducted a five-day training for the facilitators of the Gakey Lamtoen: Bhutan Gender-Based Violence Prevention Project caregiver groups from 10-14 November 2021 in Paro. The training is part of the preparation for Gakey Lamtoen's roll-out to three schools and communities in 2022. Gakey Lamtoen is a unique GBV prevention initiative targeting adolescents and caregivers through a two-pronged approach. The training was attended by teachers and counselors from Babesa Higher Secondary School, Khasadrapchu Middle Secondary School and Shaba Higher Secondary School. Dzongkhag and Thromde Education Officers from Thimphu and Paro also participated in the training. #UNDP #NCWC #GakeyLamtoen
- Shortlist Candidate for the Post of Program Officer , Children Division, NCWC
- Consultancy Services for Conducting Capacity Assessment of the Civil Society Organizations and Government agencies working on Women and Children.
- Trafficking in Person Prevention Movie
- The #CSW64 Political Declaration is adopted.
- International Women’s Day 2020
- Vacancy re- Announcement (Lateral Transfer)
- Designing Thinking for Social Innovation
- Vacancy Re- Announcement for Program Officer (Lateral Transfer)
- National Validation Workshop on NDC
- Trave Advise
- Vacancy Re-announcement of Program Officer (Lateral Transfer)
- Annual Gender and Child Focal Point(GCFP) meeting
- 8th Zero Waste Hour
- Dissemination of "Accounting for Unpaid Care Work in Bhutan Report" findings - Paro
- Workshop on the "Accounting for Unpaid Care Work in Bhutan Report"